How to Embed a Flickr Photo Gallery into Your Page
TL;DR - Copy the Flickr URL and paste it into the body of your page.
1. First, navigate to your album of choice on our Flickr webpage, located here: SMCM Flickr Albums
2. Highlight and copy the URL at the top.
3. Create a new Post on your website.
4. Paste the URL of the Flickr album to the body of your Post. It will automatically appear as a Flickr album embedded into your page.
5. Preview your Post.
6. If you are satisfied with the content, Publish the Post.
You now have an embedded Flickr Album on your website!
TIP: You can embed one photo at at time by copy and pasting the URL of a single photo page you are viewing on Flickr.
Have new photos for our Flickr account?
Please contact Web Services
to have your photos added today.