How to Embed a YouTube Video into Your Page
TL;DR - Copy the YouTube URL and paste it into the body of your page.
1. First, go to the YouTube video in your browser. SMCM on YouTube
2. Scroll down past the video title and select "Share".
3. Copy the highlighted URL to your clipboard.
4. Create a new Post on your webpage.
5. Fill out the Title and Body content of your Post, such as a description of the video you are going to embed.
6. Next, go to an open spot in the body of your Post and paste the URL into the post.
7. The YouTube URL will immediately convert to an embedded video, like so:
When Posting or previewing, your YouTube video will be all set to go!