How to Embed a Google Drive Video on your webpage
Open up your Google Drive video in your web browser. Take thse steps to embed them into your WordPress webpage.
1. Open the menu and select Share
2. Click Advanced at the bottom, then click Change, then set permission to "On - Public on the web". This ensures anyone can view this video instead of it being private to your account. No one can modify or delete your video.
3. Open the menu and select Embed item.
4. Copy the HTML to clipboard.
5. Paste the HTML into your WordPress page. You must paste this into the tab called Text located next to Visual on the top-right section of the editor.
You may adjust the height and width in this HTML. Be sure to preview before you update your page.