To submit a work order, please go to

Using SMCM Debit

  • SMCM Debit is a special account, to which you can move money from your student account (or deposit directly), so that you can make transactions using your OneCard, not unlike a regular Debit card.
  • This money, unlike Dining Dollars (formerly Flex), can be used on both food and non-food (except for alcohol, tobacco, or gift cards) at locations on and off campus.  Dining dollars can only be made on purchases of food products on campus.
  • This money carries over from semester to semester.
  • You can find more information on how to add more funds to your OneCard at Adding Funds to your OneCard.

Funds added to the Debit account can not be transferred out of the account.  If there are funds still in the account when you graduate, transfer to a different institution, or withdraw form St. Mary's College of Maryland they will be refunded to you by check at that time. For more information, please contact visit the Business Office.

You cannot transfer funds from your OneCard to your student account. You will receive a check for any money left on your OneCard when you have graduated, withdrawn, or transferred from the college.  For more information, please contact the Business Office.


  • 26
  • 04-Jan-2016