To submit a work order, please go to

Receiving a New OneCard

You are responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged Student ID cards.  If you need a new OneCard, or your OneCard is malfunctioning, please:

  1. Come to Baltimore Hall during our open hours. You can find this information at IT Support Center Location and Hours.
  2. Fill out the new ID request form, turn in the old ID along with your request if you still have it.
    • A $25 charge for lost, stolen, or damaged ID cards will be placed on your Student Account, you will not be charged at the time for your replacement ID.
  3. The Support Desk personnel will create a new OneCard for you.
  • 28
  • 30-Aug-2016