To submit a work order, please go to kbox.smcm.edu
If you have multiple email addresses, you can link them to each other to make sending emails from different accounts easier. This article will show you how to link your other email accounts to your SMCM account. When you send an email, you will be able to choose which account you would like it to come from.
1. Click the gear icon from your email account.
2. Click "Settings".
3. Click the "Accounts and Import" tab.
4. Under the "Send email as" section, click "Add another email address you own".
5. The section marked "Name" will show as the name when you send the email address (examples: Stone, Katherine; Katherine Stone; IT Support Center) For "Email address" put in the full email address you want the email to come from, for example "firstname.lastname@example.org".
9. When you click "Compose" from your SMCM email account, under "From" there will be a little drop down arrow. Click this arrow and choose what account you would like to send the email from. Sometimes you need to log out of your account and back in to see the changes.