To submit a work order, please go to kbox.smcm.edu
The Blackboard Test Student tool creates an account for the instructor of a course that can be used to view the course as if they were a student. The Test Student Account allows an instructor to:
Once set up, instructors can log into their student account at any time using the username and password they created when they initially enrolled their test student account.
It is also important to remember that Blackboard will consider the test student account to be a "real" student enrolled in the course with the name of test_student. The account will appear in the Grade Center, so grade column statistics (such as the class average) may be thrown off by the presence of an additional student in the calculation of the grades.
Sign in to Blackboard, access the course into which you want to create your first test student, and follow the instructions below:
4. The username for the test account is written for you in item #1. It will usually be [your username]_s.
5. Enter a password for the account, and then confirm it by typing it again in item #2. (Do not use the same password as your SMCM Blackboard account)
6. If you would like to enroll this account in your class at this point, make sure that the Enroll box in item #3 is checked.
4. Click the Enroll Test Student ([your student account]) in Current Course button.
4. Click the Yes, Unenroll Test Student ([your student account]) from Current Course button.
3. Click the Reset Test Student Password([your student account]) button.