Correcting the Outdated Security Settings Error for Jenzabar CX
The Java default is set to “high” which prevents unsigned and self-signed applications from running. You can lower the security settings in the Java Control Panel to the "Medium" setting which allows the self-signed or unsigned java application to run. This article provides the step by step instruction on how to change this setting.
To lower the Java Security settings:
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Double click on the Java icon (it takes a few seconds to open).
- When the Java control Panel opens, click on the Security tab.
- Move the slider to the medium position and click Apply.
- Restart the browser and the user should be able to get into CARS(Jenzabar CX). Users will still be prompted with a warning box before CX opens. Check the box and proceed.