Resetting a Parent PIN/CashNet Password
A parent can reset their Parent PIN password themselves if they know what their Parent PIN is. If the Parent PIN needs to be reset, only the student can reset it. This articles gives instructions on how to reset a Parent PIN password and a Parent PIN.
Parents can access the login for CashNet at https://commerce.cashnet.com/smcmpay
For instructions, please click the appropriate tab below.
Parents can log in to their accounts if they do not remember their passwords by following the instructions below:
- Go to CashNet at https://commerce.cashnet.com/smcmpay
- If you remember your Parent PIN, but not your password, click the Click here to login if you know the Login but do not have the password link.
- Enter the Parent PIN for the Username, and your last name in the Last Name section.
Students are the only ones able to reset the Parent PIN, they can do so by following the instructions below:
- Log into the Portal.
- Click the My Student Account tab.
- Find the My Bill information.
- Click the Make a Payment link.
- You are now on the CashNet site.
- Click Edit next to the Parent PIN you would like to reset.
- Click Reset Password.
- Click Continue.
- The password will be reset and sent to the email associated with the Parent PIN, this message will give you instructions on how to reset your password.